Friday, December 11, 2009

The End is Near

Well it has been a very busy, challengening and event filled year! I have truly enjoyed working with like-minded educators in the eastNet Cluster. I have learnt so many new things and have been able to take a lot of new ideas back to my classroom.
I am looking forward to working with 2 other great I.C.T Lead teachers next year to further develop eLearning in our school.
Now with the holidays approaching and the sun shining I am at a bit of a cross roads. My laptop has to go back for repairs and I am wondering if I am going to be lost without it or rather enjoy not having it. At least I will have an authentic excuse as to why I will have done no school work during the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. 2010 will be an interesting year if nothing else! Thanks for all your help this year, you've made a huge difference. As for all your help with the expo - awesome - couldn't have done it without you. And your laptop - you can always borrow a student one of course!

    ReplyDelete