Wednesday, October 6, 2010

uLearn10:1

Here we go again. 10 years ago I was sitting in the same spot having the same feelings about presenting. This time I got a jar of chutney instead of a coffee cup. Nice to see the thank you gifts haven't changed that much!
Yesterday a very interesting day of digital citizenship with Tessa Gray. Was aked to write down 3 'wonderings' that I had and that I may like to get some support with during the day.
1. Strategies for teaching digital citizenship to teachers, students, parents
2. Resources for teaching - parents, teachers, students
3. Safe blogging etiquite.
After unpacking each wondering I realised that this was not going to happen overnight but it will happen.
Lots of work personally for me in this huge area.
Today I am looking forward to workshop 1 with Megan Iemma.
Looking at apps for the iPod touch, iPad or iPhone which are applicable for a variey of subject areas using animation, comic tools, voice recording, blogging, picture editing, using sharing tools (whiteboard) and then sharing it to the computer/web all without cables!
VERY EXCITED about this!
2nd workshop for the day is with Dorothy looking at using g-docs!
Dorothy always does an amazing job so I am looking forward to once again taping into the knowledge that she has

No comments:

Post a Comment