Wednesday, October 6, 2010

uLearn10:2

Breakout 1 was a bit of a disappointment. I guess not getting any wireless didnt help either. Time went by so fast. Only used 2 of the 7ish apps that I downloaded so will have to have a tutu with the apps in my own time. Used Strip Design, Instant Poetry and a piano app. Strip Design is a bit like Comic Life. I was hoping to learn how to put my design online but we didnt get to that as the network kept dropping off. So I emailed it from my iPhone to my laptop and here it is.














Instant Poetry is a bit like the magnetic poetry that you get for your fridge. You type out a whole lot of individual words (give a time limit) based on a topic. Our topic was ANZAC. So here it is.



















Googlefest was cool. There is so much more out there! Dorothy was ever the professional. Presenting in an art room and every time you moved in your seat it scraped along the ground and made an awful noise. The discussion and collabarative discussion that was going on was great. Googlefest.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for the kind words :) As you know I am a Google enthusiast so it is not hard to run a workshop around it. The Art room was quite a 'challenge' but we had some pretty amazing wireless connectivity to compensate. I was back in the same room the next day for the Apple sMACdown, so had it much better organised - being prewarned.

    I am enjoying reading your posts on the sessions you attended. It is great to get the summaries.

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete